ASPPH is seeking reviewers for abstracts submitted to the Academic-Practice Linkages in Public Health Caucus for the American Public Health Association (APHA) 2023 Annual Meeting and Expo. The APLPH Caucus is proudly sponsored by ASPPH, in partnership with the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB) and the Public Health Foundation (PHF).
While the call for abstracts is still open until March 31, if you are also interested in reviewing abstracts for the APLPH Caucus, please fill out the Reviewer Submission Form by March 10. You will be asked to enter your name, affiliation, and email, and must sign APHA’s Conflict of Interest Disclosure Form. To be eligible, you must have expertise related to the 2023 APLPH Caucus topics, which include:
- Academic-Practice Linkages to Move the Needle on the Social Determinants of Health
- Academic-Practice Linkages to Protect People Burdened with the Effects of Discrimination, Oppression and Poor Health
- Academic-Practice Linkages to Improve Community Engagement through Non-Traditional Partnerships
- Academic-Practice Linkages to Support the Development of Public Health Leaders
- Measuring the Impact of Academic-Practice Linkages in Public Health
- Academic-Practice Linkages for Innovation in Public Health Data Storytelling
- Academic-Practice Linkages: Leveraging Academic Health Departments to Strengthen Public Health Infrastructure
- Academic-Practice Linkages: Addressing Public Health Workforce Training Needs
The reviewer submission deadline is March 10, 2023 and reviewers will receive instructions and a link to the abstract review site by April 4, 2023.
For questions related to the APLPH Caucus, please contact Kaitlin Tager, Manager of Workforce Initiatives, at email@example.com.