The Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health (ASPPH) offers a free online Viewbook for prospective graduate public health students. The viewbook provides an overview of more than 140 ASPPH-member graduate schools and programs of public health that can be found on our Academic Program Finder.
Prospective public health graduate students can learn how a public health graduate degree will prepare them to impact communities around the world and learn more about programs in public health, admissions requirements, and how to finance their degree.
Discover all the ASPPH Digital Viewbook Offers Public Health Graduate Students:
- Register to attend a “This Is Public Health” (TIPH) recruitment event. TIPH raises awareness about education and career options in public health through student ambassadors, graduate fairs, partnerships, interprofessional activities, and other pipeline-building events for students.
- Meet the “This Is Public Health” Ambassadors who are leading the next generation of public health leaders
- Explore public health careers in:
- Environmental and Occupational Health
- Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Global Health
- Health Policy and Management
- Social and Behavioral Health
- And so much more
- Choose a public health graduate degree
- Submit a SOPHAS application, using our centralized application service for public health that simplifies the process of applying to public health programs. Prospective public health graduate students interested in applying start by selecting the programs they wish to apply to, then submit one application that includes all necessary materials. Once received by SOPHAS, applications and materials go through a verification process before being transmitted to all their selected programs.
- Learn how to finance your graduate degree
- Meet our 140 members representing schools and programs accredited by the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) and learn about their graduate programs and admissions requirements.