Please join us in congratulating the 2023 recipients of the prestigious ASPPH Excellence Awards, which recognize public health leaders for their service and achievements in teaching, research, practice, and student services. The award winners will be recognized at our 2023 ASPPH Annual Meeting in March, which is open for registration through February 24.
- Teaching Excellence Award – Dawn L. Comeau, PhD, MPH, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health
Research Excellence Award – James R. Hébert, MSPH, ScD, University of South Carolina Arnold School of Public Health
- Practice Excellence Award – Carolyn M. Audet, PhD, MSci, Vanderbilt University Institute for Medicine and Public Health
- Student Services Excellence Award – Quin Hussey, MPH, University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health
- Early Career Teaching Excellence Award – Elizabeth Armstrong-Mensah, PhD, MA, Georgia State University School of Public Health
- Early Career Research Excellence Award – Lauren E. McCullough, PhD MSPH, Emory University Rollins School of Public Health