1. In one sentence, what is public health to you?
The knowledge and power that comes with preventing diseases.
2. What inspired you to study public health?
The fact that it helps a lot of people, with all of the research studies, health education programs, and policies in place.
3. What has been the single most rewarding experience of your career/studies so far?
Going to Costa Rica and aiding those in poverty there.
4. What is the one piece of advice you wish someone had given you when you were starting out in public health?
In many areas it will be very political.
5. What do you think is the biggest challenge that the public health field should be focusing on?
Find an Academic Program in Environmental Health, TIPH Student Ambassador