- This event has passed.
Opportunities to Explore Public Health
April 6 @ 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Having the opportunity to gain exposure to a career field is invaluable experience – not just for your resume or graduate school application, but to help you gain clarity in your interests. This webinar will feature four opportunities to gain that experience as an undergraduate or recent alumni. Hear from CDC CUPS, Health Career Connection, Public Health Associate Program (CDC PHAP) and Summer Health Professions Education Program. Attendees will have an opportunity to ask questions during the session.
- Tony Mancuso, M.Ed., CSPO, Communications and Outreach Senior Specialist, AAMC/Summer Health Professions Education Program
- Jeff Oxendine, MPH, MBA, Co-Founder and President, Health Career Connection
- Michelle Roth, PhD, Public Health Analyst, CDC/CUPS Programs
- Heidi Pfeiffer, BS, RN, BSN, MSeD, Public Health Advisor, Partnerships and Education Team, CDC/PHAP
- Identify organizations and programs to gain experience in public health
- Describe process to apply for the opportunities presented