- This event has passed.
ASPPH Presents: NIH Strategic Plan for Disease Prevention: Planning for the Next Five Years
March 20, 2014 @ 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
ASPPH will host “NIH Strategic Plan for Disease Prevention: Planning for the Next Five Years” on March 20 at 2pm Eastern. Webinar attendees will discuss the new NIH Office of Disease Prevention (ODP) Strategic Plan for FY 2014-2018 with ODP Director Dr. David Murray. They will learn about NIH’s six strategic priorities for prevention research and how ASPPH member institutions can be partners to advance our shared goals.
- Become familiar with the priorities of the Strategic Plan for the Office of Disease Prevention for Fiscal Years 2014-2018.
- Learn from Dr. David Murray, Director of the NIH Office of Disease Prevention, how ASPPH member institutions fit into NIH’s national goals and how they can further advance prevention research;
- Identify prevention research areas for further investment or expanded effort;
- Find new opportunities for prevention research collaboration between NIH, ASPPH members, and external partners;
- Learn how to become active in the NIH peer review process for grant evaluation and selection.