October 18, 2022 12:00 – 2:00 PM ET
Virtual Graduate School Fair: Powered by This Is Public Health
Register to attend the event on Tuesday, October 18 – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET!
Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Washington University in St. Louis – Brown School Public Health Programs
- George Mason University Graduate Programs in Public Health
- Northeastern University MPH Program
- Texas A&M School of Public Health
- San Diego State University School of Public Health
- University of Miami Department of Public Health Sciences