Virtual Graduate School Fair: Powered by This Is Public Health
Register to attend the event on Tuesday, October 10 – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET!
Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health
- CUNY Graduate School of Public Health and Health Policy
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Graduate Program in Public Health
- Northeastern University MPH Program
- Ohio State University College of Public Health
- Rutgers School of Public Health
- UCLA Jonathan and Karin Fielding School of Public Health
- University of Miami Department of Public Health Sciences