Graduate School Virtual Mini Fair: Powered by This Is Public Health
Register to attend the event on Thursday, November 2 – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET!
Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Dartmouth – Geisel School of Medicine Graduate Programs
- East Tennessee State University College of Public Health
- Michigan State University MPH Program
- University of Louisville School of Public Health and Information Sciences
- University of Michigan-Flint Master of Public Health
- University of San Francisco MPH Program