TIPH Graduate School Mini Virtual Fair – May 2
May 2 @ 12:00 pm – 2:00 pm
Virtual Graduate School Fair: Powered by This Is Public Health
Register to attend the event on Tuesday, May 2 – 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET!
Registration is free for all students!
- 12:00 PM – This Is Public Health (TIPH) Information Session
- Exhibitors will present brief overviews of their institutions
- General Q&A
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM – Virtual exhibitor booth via breakout rooms
- Speak with a representative from the school or program
- Learn more and ask institution-specific questions
Learn more about their programs by visiting the Academic Program Finder.
Special Note: Upon registration, prospective students will receive an email confirmation with a link to the TIPH Information Session.
Technology Requirements: This event will utilize Zoom breakout rooms. To participate, please make sure you have the most updated version of Zoom.
- Tech Prerequisites for Breakout Room Self-Selection: Zoom Breakout Room Support
- How to update/upgrade to the latest version: Zoom Update Support
- New York Medical College, School of Health Sciences and Practice, and Institute of Public Health
- Northeastern University MPH Program
- University of Alabama at Birmingham School of Public Health
- University of California, Berkeley School of Public Health
- Washington University in St. Louis – Brown School Public Health Programs