Welcome to the Student Emerging Leaders in Public Health (SELPH) Program!
We have reached capacity for the 2022-2023 SELPH Cohort and registration is closed.
SELPH is a public health student leadership network that provides participants an opportunity to engage with students across the globe.
To be eligible to participate, students must:
- Be in good academic standing with an ASPPH member institution
- Actively seeking a master’s degree, either part-time or full-time, with a graduation date no earlier than Spring 2023
- Have the ability to engage with peers via Slack
- Be available to attend most, if not all, of the virtual workshops
- We have reached capacity for registration for the 2022-2023 cohort!
- The SELPH 2023-2024 program registration will open in Summer 2023
- Registration fee is $25 per person
SELPH Program Features:
- Gain access to an exclusive Slack workspace to connect with graduate public health students across institutions
- Participate in four virtual professional development workshops (details below)
- Network with public health professionals
Professional Development Workshop Information:
- All events will be held virtually through Zoom
- All events will be held 12:00 – 2:00 PM ET
- Participants will receive a calendar invite sent to their email with login instructions for each event
SELPH 2022-2023 Cohort Workshop Names & Dates:
- Change Management – Friday, November 4, 2022
- Writing & Presenting for Impact – Friday, January 20, 2023
- Leveraging Generational Diversity – Friday, March 10, 2023
- Managing Up – Friday, May 12, 2023
If you have questions about the SELPH program please contact Nick Mahoney, Director of Student & Alumni Engagement, at email@example.com.