Spread the news about Student Visit Day taking place at APHA 2019 in Philadelphia. This one-day event gives high school and college students the opportunity to learn more about public health practice and careers, network with professionals and leaders, connect with public health organizations, and experience educational and engaging sessions and events that inspire those working in the field.
Student Visit Day registrants will:
- Attend the Opening General Session.
- Explore the Public Health Expo during the grand opening.
- Network with authors, including the opening session keynote speaker Sandro Galea, at the Book Signing Party in APHA Press.
- Have a free, professional headshot taken.
- Be a part of the Public Health Film Festival’s kick-off session and panel discussion.
- Have the opportunity to donate a gift to the Help Us Help Them Holiday Gift Drive.
- Check out poster presentations.
- Show us their moves at the APHA Dance Party and more!
Pre-registration is required by Nov. 2, 2019.
Tags: Friday Letter Submission
, Publish on October 25