Nominations for the Welch-Rose Award, Riegelman Award, and the ASPPH Awards are due Wednesday, October 21, by 11:59 p.m. Pacific. All award winners will be recognized during the ASPPH Annual Meeting, March 20-22, 2016. Descriptions for each award can be found on the awards page on our website.
Welch-Rose Award for Distinguished Service to Academic Public Health
- The ASPPH Welch-Rose Award is awarded annually to an individual for extraordinary contributions to the academic public health community.
Submit a nomination for the Welch-Rose Award for Distinguished Service to Academic Public Health.
Riegelman Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Public Health Education
- This national award will recognize one full-time, undergraduate public health faculty at a university with a Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH) accredited school or program of public health. The award supports faculty who have demonstrated exemplary efforts to start and sustain a new program, have collaborated both with community partners and other disciplines, and have garnered respect and enthusiasm from students.
Submit a nomination for the Riegelman Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Public Health Education.
- ASPPH Teaching Excellence Award
This award is given to a graduate public health faculty member who is noted for his or her excellence in teaching, research, and mentorship. It is designed to bring visibility to one outstanding faculty member and to reward him or her for leading students toward distinction in public health research, teaching, and practice.
- ASPPH Early Career Public Health Teaching Award
This award is given to a graduate public health faculty member who is in the early stages of his or her professional career and is noted for excellence in teaching, research, and mentorship.
- ASPPH Academic Public Health Practice Excellence Award
This award recognizes graduate public health faculty who advance and integrate the scholarship of practice-based service, teaching and research for public health.
- ASPPH Early Career Public Health Research Award
This award recognizes an outstanding early-career investigator who is a graduate public health faculty member. The nominee should have exemplary and documented scholarly accomplishments that advance the research mission of schools or programs of public health and improves the health of the communities served.
- ASPPH Student Services Excellence Award
This award is given to an individual who has been innovative and forward-thinking in student services and/or who has shown extraordinary dedication in working with applicants and students.
Submit a nomination for an ASPPH award.
Questions regarding the application process may be directed to email@example.com or by calling Ms. Emily Rodgers at (202) 296-1099 ext. 162.