ASPPH announces a call for posters for the 2020 ASPPH Annual Meeting March 18-20 at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA. Poster presentations are during the evening reception on Thursday, March 19, from 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. Eastern. This call is soliciting poster submissions in the following topic areas:
- Approaches to Achieving Zero Tolerance for Harassment and Discrimination
- Enriching Student Experiences through Educational, Cultural, and Social Programs and Resources
- Interprofessional Education and Service Learning
- Public Health Workforce: Needs Assessment and Training
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Strategies, Faculty Support, Student Engagement, and Evaluation
- Student-Led Research
- Other topics will be considered at the discretion of the planning committee
The deadline for submissions is Friday, November 1, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific. Please share this announcement with your colleagues.
View details and begin a submission.
Tags: Friday Letter Submission
, Publish on October 04